Job Description & Requirements
Our team are expanding. We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated team player to join our team. You will have the opportunity to handle multi-million US$ transaction and speak to high profile individual to handle the transaction. Candidate should be able to converse fluently in Vietnamese and English, any other language would be an advantage. It will be 5-day work with Saturday and Sunday off.
- Handle and process all import and export documents – Application of permits/Costings/Bank Documents etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth and timely execution of shipments. Liaising with suppliers and necessary teams on all documentation required for clearing of shipments.
- Updating and following up on outstanding orders with overseas suppliers
- Managing the stocks inbound & outbound in our external warehouses.
- Doing purchasing of local stocks from local vendors
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Provide Strong Sourcing and Procurement Activities
- Beat Customer Expectations (Quotations & Deliveries)
- Sourcing & Acquisition of new clients under the tutelage of the Managers
- Conduct Market Analysis of new and existing markets
- In charge of Sales Reports and Stock Analysis
- Maintain a close working relationship with Key Clients
- In charge of Sales Forecast and Follow-up calls
- Build & Maintain Relationships with Suppliers & Forwarders to Ensure Efficient Order Processing (Strategic Sourcing, Quality, Reliability)
- Negotiation Excellence (Best Price and Terms)
- Ensure Complete Deliveries on Time
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in logistics, supply chain, operation or similar field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; sound business judgment; ability to appropriately involve others in consultations and decisions.
- Excellent writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures, reports, and memorandums.
- Strong relationship building, networking, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of initiative, credibility, independence, integrity, confidentiality and trust.
- Ability to quickly earn the respect of senior management to be credible and effective in this complex and constantly developing environment.
Qualification: top university graduate would be an advantage; good attitude is a must.
Job Location: Hello World Saigon Office Building, 92A Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 22, District Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.